The Executive Committee is a 5-member board that meets monthly, generally on the second Thursday of the month. Its composition is the two regionally elected members, the FRPB appointment to the Council, and two members annually appointed by the Council at large. The role of the committee is to provide direct oversight of the Executive Director, staff and programs; advocate for issues of importance to the region on the state and federal levels; and act on county road issues.
For upcoming meeting agenda, click on name of meeting next to date and time to the right.
Executive Committee Members
- Bill Perlman, Chair, Regionally Elected Council Appointee
- John Paciorek, Vice Chair, Regionally Elected Council Appointee
- Sam Lovejoy, Secretary, Franklin Regional Planning Board Appointee
- Mayor William Martin, Council Appointee
- Kevin Fox, Council Appointee
May 27, 2015
May 13, 2015