Join public health and healthcare leaders and local legislators for the release of the 2016 County Health Rankings data on Franklin County and the publication of the region’s first Coordinated Health Improvement Plan.
- Release of the 2017 National County Health Rankings data on Franklin County — how does our region measure up?
- Release of the Coordinated Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) for Franklin County/ North Quabbin
- Information on our region’s urgent health needs and who is most at risk.
- State health policy updates from our legislators
- What you can do to improve the health of the region.
Baystate Franklin Medical Center • Clinical & Support Options (CSO) • Communities That Care Coalition • Community Action of the Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin Regions • Community Health Center of Franklin County • Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) • Franklin County Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority • FRCOG’s Mass in Motion Program • FRCOG’s Transportation Planning Program • Greenfield Health Department • LifePath (formerly Franklin County Home Care) • North Quabbin Community Coalition • Opioid Task Force of Franklin County and North Quabbin • United Way of Franklin County
For more information, review the flyer: County Health Rankings and CHIP Release Event 3_31_17