Applying online for public health licenses and permits for businesses and residents in the towns of Buckland, Charlemont, Gill, Hawley, Heath, Leyden and Monroe.
Are you new to the online permitting program?
- Read this first: Instructions for Applicants
- To apply for a license or permit follow this link to online permitting for applicants
Are you a town official reviewing an application?
- Read this first: Instructions for Town Officials,
- Then follow this Link to online permitting for members of local Board of Health and Conservation Commissions
If you need help with attaching files, click here for instructions.
Important Information on Paying for your Permit Online:
- Click here for CPHS Fee Schedule to see what you will be charged.
- For your convenience, you may pay for your permit online. The bank that processes our permit fees is UniBank, and their on-line payment division is called UniPay Gold. You may pay for your permit with either a checking account or debit or credit card. There is a convenience fee for the use of any of these options. However, convenience fees are much higher for credit cards than checking accounts due to credit card company rules. The convenience fee for paying through a checking account is only 25 cents. For full details on debit and credit card charges click here