- The FRCOG social media sites are meant to provide information, collect suggestions and new ideas, and encourage conversations between and among citizens and the FRCOG, not a substitute channel for services or general questions.
- Do not submit unsolicited proposals, or other business ideas or inquiries to any FRCOG social media sites. They are not to be used for contracting or commercial business.
- FRCOG social media sites may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- FRCOG social media sites are not to be used to report criminal activity. If you have information for law enforcement, please contact your local police agency.
We expect conversations to follow the rules of polite discourse and we ask that participants treat each other, as well as our employees, with respect. The following comments will be removed if posted:
- Profanity and vulgar or abusive language
- Threats of physical or bodily harm
- Sensitive information (for example, information that could compromise public safety)
- Offensive terms that target protected classes, such as ethnic, racial sexual orientation, transgendered, or religious groups.
- Any other comments found by the FRCOG to be offensive, inappropriate, or illegal.
For the benefit of robust discussion, we ask that comments remain “on-topic.” This means that comments must relate to the topic that is being discussed within the particular social media site. Comments that will be removed if posted include:
- Off-topic comments (If you have off-topic comments that are relevant to the agency, please email them to email@example.com.)
- Questions from the media
- Identical posts by the same user (please don’t submit over and over expecting the post to show up faster) or multiple users (a group of people sending identical messages or one person submitting under different aliases). In the case of identical posts, the agency may only post the first submission.
Please note that only comments/posts/tweets made by account managers will be considered official FRCOG comments, not any made by FRCOG staff from their private accounts.
Privacy and Security Policies