MassDOT is currently preparing the next five-year Capital Investment Plan (CIP). The CIP is a spending plan that will guide investments in our transportation system between 2020 and 2024. The CIP prioritizes all transportation projects across the Commonwealth, including highways, municipal projects, regional airports, bike, pedestrian, rail, and transit projects (including the MBTA and Regional Transit Authorities).
MassDOT is holding a series of public meetings and looking for input about priorities for transportation projects both local and statewide. Please attend one of the meetings listed below and record your input about your transportation needs and capital priorities.
CIP Public Meeting Schedule
- BOSTON – Tuesday, May 21st at 6:30 p.m., Trans. Building, 10 Park Plaza, Board Room
- DANVERS – Tuesday, May 21st at 6:00 p.m., Danvers Senior Center, 25 Stone St.
- FALMOUTH – Wednesday, May 22nd at 6:30 p.m., Falmouth Library, 300 Main St.
- BRAINTREE – Thursday, May 23rd at 6:30 p.m., Thayer Public Library, 798 Washington St.
- FALL RIVER – Thursday, May 23rd at 6:30 p.m., Fall River Library, 104 North Main St.
- PITTSFIELD – Tuesday, May 28th at 6:00 p.m., Berkshire Regional Planning Commission, 1 Fenn St, #201
- NATICK – Wednesday, May 29th at 6:30 p.m., Natick Town Hall, 13 East Central St.
- LOWELL – Thursday, May 30th at 6:30 p.m., Pollard Library, 401 Merrimack St.
- LEOMINSTER – Monday, June 3rd at 6:30 p.m., Leominster City Hall (Auditorium), 25 West St.
- ROXBURY – Tuesday, June 4th at 6:30 p.m., Bolling Municipal Building, 2300 Washington St.
- WORCESTER – Wednesday, June 5th at 6:30 p.m., Worcester City Hall (South Meeting Room), 455 Main St.
- SPRINGFIELD – Thursday, June 6th at 6:00 p.m., Springfield Library (Mason Square Branch), 765 State St.