Franklin Regional Planning Board (FRPB) is the advisory board for regional planning issues. Its primary role is to promote sustainable economic development, to protect public health, safety and welfare, and to conserve the natural and cultural resources in Franklin County. The FRPB membership consists of the chair or designee of the Select Board of each town in Franklin County, a member of the Planning Board in each town, and up to 18 “Members at Large” elected by the Franklin Regional Planning Board.
The FRPB annually elects the FRPB Executive Committee from among its members. The FRPB Executive Committee is the oversight board of the Franklin Regional Planning Board. Its primary role is to oversee current regional planning issues develop policies, and to select topics for presentations.
The Planning Board Executive Committee is currently comprised of:
- Mr. Jerry Lund, Chair – Leyden At-Large
- Ms. Julia Blyth, Clerk – Northfield At-Large
- Mr. Thomas Hutcheson, First Vice Chair – Greenfield At-Large
- Mr. James Basford – Orange At-Large
- Mr. Ted Cady – Warwick
- Ms. Jennifer Gross, Wendell
- Ms. Emily Johnson, Deerfield At-Large
- Mr. Jeff Lacy – Shutesbury
- Mr. Charles Olchowski – Greenfield At-Large
The FRPB and its Executive Committee follow this typical meeting schedule although the Executive Committee may meet more frequently. Click The FRCOG Meetings & Events Calendar to confirm specific dates and times, and to download agendas for upcoming meetings.
FRPB Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2021
FRPB Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2020
FRPB Executive Committee Meeting Agendas and Minutes 2021