The Franklin County/North Quabbin Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) Network
V I S I O N: The CHIP Network’s vision is that all residents of Franklin County and the North Quabbin Region will have the opportunity to pursue healthy lifestyles and achieve social, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being; and to participate in shaping the systems that affect their health.
M I S S I O N:
With this vision in mind, we intend for the CHIP Network to:
- Identify priority health needs and disparities and the factors that contribute to them;
- Build on our strengths by identifying current resources in the community to address priority health issues;
- Identify the most effective strategies for addressing the priority health needs;
- Reduce gaps and duplication in services;
- Increase our collective ability to secure resources to improve health in our region.
2019 CHIP Materials:
- 2019 County Health Rankings slideshow For the national rankings themselves, click here.
- Presentation given at the 2018 Year in Review and 2019 Priority Setting meeting: CHIP SLIDES 2019.1.29 PDF
- 2019 Meeting Schedule for CHIP
- Mini-grant Application Form: Funds for Community Voices