The Cooperative Public Health Service Oversight Board is made up of representatives and alternates from all fifteen member communities in the district.
Membership: For a current list of members: CPHS board list for web FY22. The Board is currently chaired by Doug Telling of the Charlemont Board of Health.
The members’ duties include:
- Review, debate, and endorse an annual proposed budget before it goes to the full FRCOG Council for approval.
- Review budget figures on a monthly basis during the year.
- Provide guidance to staff on town priorities
- Meet with their local Board of Health regularly to update them on CPHS activities and solicit Board input.
- Review and approve any changes in fee structure (for the health inspection towns)
- Participate in any hiring processes
- Approve any grant applications
Click here for a copy of the Oversight Board’s Operating Procedures.
The Oversight Board has adopted a number of regional policies and regulations, which are available here:
- Title 5 (Septic) Witness Fee Policy
- Private Well Policy
- CPHS Private Well Regulations
- Food Inspection Policy
- CPHS T-5 Inspection Policy
- Communicable Disease Policy
- Optional Family Burial Checklist for BOHs
Meeting Agendas can be found attached to the meeting notice in the FRCOG meetings and events tab, and through the upcoming meetings noted in the right hand of this page.
May 2022 Minutes
March 2022 Minutes
February 2022 Minutes
January 2022 Minutes
December 2021 minutes
November 2021 Minutes – approved with amendments
October 2021 minutes
(no Sept meeting)
August 2021 Minutes
July 2021 Minutes
June 2021 Minutes
May 2021 Minutes
April 2021 minutes
March 2021 Minutes
February 2021 Minutes
January 2021 Minutes
December 2020 Minutes
November 2020 Minutes
August 2020 Minutes
July 2020 Minutes
June 2020 Minutes
May 2020 Minutes
April 2020 Minutes
For older minutes, click here.