Membership: For a current list of members: CPHS Oversight Board 2018. The Board is currently co-chaired by Robert Lingle of the Charlemont Board of Health and Kathie Benson of the Leyden Board of Health.
The members’ duties include:
- Review, debate, and endorse an annual proposed budget before it goes to the full FRCOG Council for approval.
- Review budget figures on a monthly basis during the year.
- Provide guidance to staff on town priorities
- Meet with their local Board of Health regularly to update them on CPHS activities and solicit Board input.
- Review and approve any changes in fee structure (for the health inspection towns)
- Participate in any hiring processes
- Approve any grant applications
Click here for a copy of the Oversight Board’s Operating Procedures.
Click here for a copy of the CPHS Town-Level Health Reports.
The Oversight Board has adopted a number of regional policies and regulations, which are available here:
Title 5 (Septic) Witness Fee Policy
Private Well Policy
CPHS Private Well Regulations
Food Inspection Policy
Title 5 Inspection Policy
Communicable Disease Policy
Optional Family Burial Checklist for BOHs
Meeting Agendas can be found attached to the meeting notice in the FRCOG meetings and events tab, and through the upcoming meetings noted in the right hand of this page.
May 2018 minutes
April 2018 Minutes
March 2018 Minutes
February 2018 Minutes
December 2017 Minutes
September 2018 Minutes
July 2017 Minutes
May 2017 Minutes
March 2017 Minutes
February 2017 Minutes
January 2017 minutes
November 2016 Minutes
October 2016 Minutes (no quorum, snow storm)
September 2016 Minutes
July 2016 Minutes
May 2016 Minutes
March 2016 Minutes
February 2016 Minutes
January 2016 Minutes
December 2015 minutes
October 2015 Minutes
for older minutes, contact Phoebe Walker