Testing for asymptomatic people (people who are not currently sick):
- Stop The Spread sites: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/stop-the-spread New Greenfield site is opening the week of 1/11. Details here: https://www.cic-health.com/stopthespread
- Community Health Center of Franklin County: www.chcfc.org/testing — Tuesdays in Greenfield, Fridays in Orange at the new location at 119 New Athol Rd in Orange on Fridays. Note: Per state mandate, testing solely for travel reasons is available, but Mass Health is the only insurance covering that cost. Others will not be covered by insurance and the cost will be billed to the patient.
- Valley Medical Group offers testing for their patients for any reason (Mondays and Fridays 8-4 in Greenfield with an appointment).
- UMass Community COVID Testing: free for asymptomatic people. https://www.umass.edu/coronavirus/communitycovidtest
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center: https://www.baystatehealth.org/covid19/testing Daily testing in Greenfield at a new location across the street: 157 High St. You must schedule an appointment to be tested by calling 413-795-TEST and you will need a physician referral.
Testing for people with symptoms:
- All of the above sites will also test those with symptoms.
- Medical Providers with onsite testing for their patients include CHFCFC, Baystate Medical Practices (at drive-through across the street from BFMC), Valley Medical Group (Mondays and Fridays 8-4 in Greenfield with an appointment).