Testing for asymptomatic people (people who are not currently sick):
- Community Health Center of Franklin County: www.chcfc.org/testing — Tuesdays in Greenfield, Fridays in Orange. Note that Orange site is moving. No testing on 10/30, testing will be available at the new 119 New Athol Rd, Orange Fridays as of November 6. Note: Per state mandate, testing solely for travel reasons is available, but Mass Health is the only insurance covering that cost. Others will not be covered by insurance and the cost will be billed to the patient.
- Stop The Spread sites: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/stop-the-spread — Free drive-through for anyone, weekdays in Holyoke and Springfield. Check the website for specific times.
- Valley Medical Group offers testing for their patients for any reason (Mondays and Fridays 8-4 in Greenfield with an appointment).
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center: https://www.baystatehealth.org/covid19/testing
- In an effort to expand support for COVID-19 testing to residents of the northern regions served by Baystate Health, testing will be provided for the next two weeks on Wednesdays, Oct. 21 and 28 and Thursdays Oct. 22 and 29.
- Testing will be held in Greenfield at 164 High St. from 1-4 p.m.
- You must schedule an appointment to be tested by calling 413-794-0012 only between 5-8 p.m. from Monday through Friday. Up to 150 appointments will be scheduled each Wednesday and Thursday.
- No physician referral is needed to be tested and insurance will be billed. Those without insurance are welcome to make an appointment and will not be billed. Results will be available within 48 hours.
Testing for people with symptoms:
- All of the above sites will also test those with symptoms.
- Medical Providers with onsite testing for their patients include CHFCFC, Baystate Medical Practices (at drive-through at BFMC), Valley Medical Group (Mondays and Fridays 8-4 in Greenfield with an appointment).