Testing for asymptomatic people (people who are not currently sick):
- Greenfield Stop The Spread site open 6 days a week: https://www.cic-health.com/stopthespread
- Community Health Center of Franklin County has suspended testing to focus on vaccination.
- UMass Community COVID Testing: free for asymptomatic people, testing Tuesday-Thursday, including PM hours on Thursday. https://www.umass.edu/coronavirus/communitycovidtest
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center: https://www.baystatehealth.org/covid19/testing Daily testing in Greenfield across the street from the hospital at 157 High St. You must schedule an appointment to be tested by calling 413-795-TEST and you will need a physician referral.
- Walgreen’s at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/category/covid-19
Testing for people with symptoms:
- Medical Providers with onsite testing for their patients include CHFCFC, Baystate Medical Practices (at drive-through across the street from BFMC), Valley Medical Group (Mondays and Fridays 8-4 in Greenfield with an appointment).
- Walgreen’s has an at-home test that can be ordered at their website https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/category/covid-19
- Click here for additional at-home testing for MA residents: https://www.pixel.labcorp.com/ma-testing?utm_source=stateofma&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=covid-19_ma-testing