Testing for asymptomatic people (people who are not currently sick):
- Greenfield Stop The Spread site (free PCR tests): https://www.cic-health.com/stopthespread
- Note that there are two steps to getting tested at a Stop The Spread site: 1. Scheduling an appointment at the link above. 2. Then creating a “LabPass” account where you order the test & receive your results.
- As of September 29, 2021, the Greenfield Stop The Spread site is open during the following hours. If no appointments are available on the scheduling website, they do accept walk-ins.
- Monday & Tuesday 8am-2pm. Wednesday & Thursday 12pm-6pm. Friday 8am-1pm. Saturday & Sunday 9am-2pm.
- The Greenfield Stop The Spread site is located in the East Building at GCC. Follow the signs as you drive in.
- To create a LabPass account, go here: https://labpass.com/en/login and click “Sign Up”. Fill in the required information. The access code is “CICHEALTH”.
- Note that each family member being tested needs their own LabPass account, accessed with their own individual email account.
- Once you have created a LabPass account and have logged in, click “Order” to start the process of ordering a test. Then click the consent button, then answer all health questions. Once you submit the form, you can go get your test at the Stop The Spread site.
- UMass Community COVID Testing: free for asymptomatic people, testing in the Campus Center, Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. – Noon https://www.umass.edu/coronavirus/communitycovidtest
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center: https://www.baystatehealth.org/covid19/testing Daily testing in Greenfield at 33 Riddell St. You must schedule an appointment to be tested by calling 413-795-TEST and you will need a physician referral.
- Walgreen’s at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/category/covid-19
- CVS at https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing/?icid=coronavirus-lp-nav-general-testing
- Community Health Center of Franklin County has suspended testing to focus on vaccination. There is currently no asymptomatic testing at CHCFC.
Testing for people with symptoms:
- Medical Providers with onsite testing for their patients include the Community Health Center of Franklin County, Baystate Medical Practices, and Valley Medical Group. If you are a patient at one of these practices and are experiencing symptoms, contact them directly.
- Most local pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart) carry a variety of at-home rapid tests, both in their stores and on their websites. However, NOTE: as of 9/29, most local pharmacies are sold out of at-home kits, and many pharmacies are “out of stock” online.
- Click here for mail order PCR at-home testing for MA residents: https://www.pixel.labcorp.com/ma-testing?utm_source=stateofma&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=covid-19_ma-testing