Testing for asymptomatic people (people who are not currently sick):
- Greenfield Stop The Spread site (free PCR tests): https://www.cic-health.com/stopthespread
- Note that there are two steps to getting tested at a Stop The Spread site: 1. Scheduling an appointment at the link above. 2. Then creating a “LabPass” account where you order the test & receive your results (instructions and link below).
- If no appointments are available on the scheduling website, *and there is not a long line of people waiting for a test*, they do accept walk-ins.
- Regular Hours as of January 2022:
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 8AM – 4PM
- Wednesday & Thursday: 11AM – 7PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 9AM – 2PM
- The Greenfield Stop The Spread site is located in the East Building at GCC. Follow the signs as you drive in.
- To create a LabPass account, go here: https://labpass.com/en/login and click “Sign Up”. Fill in the required information. The access code is “CICHEALTH”.
- Note that each family member being tested needs their own LabPass account, accessed with their own individual email account.
- Once you have created a LabPass account and have logged in, click “Order” to start the process of ordering a test. Then click the consent button, then answer all health questions. Once you submit the form, you can go get your test at the Stop The Spread site.
- UMass Community COVID Testing: free for asymptomatic people, testing in the Campus Center, Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and Friday 9 a.m. – Noon https://www.umass.edu/coronavirus/communitycovidtest
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center: https://www.baystatehealth.org/covid19/testing Daily testing in Greenfield at 33 Riddell St. You must schedule an appointment to be tested by calling 413-795-TEST and you will need a physician referral.
- Walgreen’s at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/category/covid-19
- CVS at https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing/?icid=coronavirus-lp-nav-general-testing
- Community Health Center of Franklin County: There is currently no asymptomatic testing at CHCFC.
Testing for people with symptoms:
- Medical Providers with onsite testing for their patients include the Community Health Center of Franklin County, Baystate Medical Practices, and Valley Medical Group. If you are a patient at one of these practices and are experiencing symptoms, contact them directly.
- How to use an at-home test: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/using-a-covid-19-self-test
- Most local pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart) carry a variety of at-home rapid tests, both in their stores and on their websites.
- Click here or call 211 for mail order PCR at-home testing for MA residents who are homebound: https://www.pixel.labcorp.com/ma-testing?utm_source=stateofma&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=covid-19_ma-testing