Testing for asymptomatic people (people who are not currently sick):
Greenfield Community College is hosting a Curative (PCR) testing site: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1pm – 4pm. Walk-ins accepted. Bring ID and insurance card, if you have one. Book an appointment & more info here: https://book.curative.com/sites/35435
Greenfield Health Department: Antigen tests for anyone, 7-10 AM Monday, Weds, Friday — no appointment necessary. 20 Sanderson Street, Greenfield.
Montague Health Department: Antigen tests for anyone, Tuesdays from 9-12 at Town Hall Annex (4/5-5/31). Walk-ins welcome.
Walgreen’s at https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/category/covid-19
CVS in Greenfield is no longer offering PCR testing
South County Senior Center, 67 N Main Street, South Deerfield. Free PCR tests for anyone: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:30am-12:30pm. Walk-ins accepted. Bring insurance info if possible. Register & more info here: https://book.curative.com/sites/34744
Take-Home Tests donated by Massachusetts Dept of Public Health are available at the FRCOG, and all FRCOG Public Health Nurse Walk-In Wellness Clinics (click here for towns and times).
Free Government Tests: Yes! Again! Every U.S. household can order an additional set of 4 at-home COVID-19 tests from the federal government. This means every home is eligible to receive a total of 8 free tests. Get Free At-Home COVID Tests (Updated May 17, 2022)
How to get a free rapid test from a pharmacy
Testing for people with symptoms:
- Medical Providers with onsite testing for their patients include the Community Health Center of Franklin County, Baystate Medical Practices, and Valley Medical Group. If you are a patient at one of these practices and are experiencing symptoms, contact them directly.
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center: https://www.baystatehealth.org/covid19/testing Daily testing in Greenfield at 33 Riddell St. You must schedule an appointment to be tested by calling 413-795-TEST and you will need a physician referral.
- How to use an at-home test: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/using-a-covid-19-self-test
- Most local pharmacies (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart) carry a variety of at-home rapid tests, both in their stores and on their websites.
- Click here or call 211 for mail order PCR at-home testing for MA residents who are homebound: https://www.pixel.labcorp.com/ma-testing?utm_source=stateofma&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=covid-19_ma-testing