COVID-19 Vaccine in Franklin County
Franklin County Covid-19 vaccination information and Regional Collaborative Vaccine Clinic updates have moved to our new website at www.franklincountymavaccine.org
See if you are eligible, https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine
Where to get vaccinated and how to find appointments
See comprehensive listing of Massachusetts vaccination sites with details on how to schedule appointments, https://vaxfinder.mass.gov/
Find County specific information at, www.franklincountymavaccine.org
Vaccine Information and Updates
These situation reports including key updates for the Franklin County vaccination effort are released each Friday afternoon and more often as needed.
Latest Franklin County Covid-19 Vaccine Situation Report, Friday March 19, 2021
State Vaccination Reports are released daily and weekly: MA daily and weekly vaccination reports.
FRCOG’s COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline
Regularly updated message about vaccine availability, call 413-774-3167 extension 153. Please share this number with anyone who prefers to receive information over the phone.
Resources for Seniors
For help scheduling an appointment, arranging transportation, or if you are a home-bound person, call LifePath at 413-829-9285.
People without access to the internet can get help scheduling an appointment at a state run vaccination site, call 2-1-1.
- Watch The Public Health Institute of Western MA Vaccine Webinar
- Watch The Western Region Homeland Security Advisory Committee Covid Vaccine Information Sessions
- Watch January 28, 2021 Franklin County Vaccine Rollout Session with Senator Comerford and the FRCOG
- Volunteer with the Western Massachusetts Medical Reserve Corps
- Vaccination Communications Tool Kit from the CDC (posters, hand outs, fact sheets, and other resources for health care messaging to the general public)