- This event has passed.
CHIP Network and Working Groups Progress Meeting
April 7 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Join us for a progress report from the 2021-23 Franklin County/North Quabbin Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) team!
Register to get the Zoom link: bit.ly/CHIP21232
We’ll open the online meeting room at 2:45, so come early to mingle and share announcements.
At 3pm, we’ll meet as a large group for:
- Welcome + CHIP 101
- Project Spotlight: Link2Health HRSA Grant
- Diabetes Strategy Spotlight: Complete Streets
And then at 3:45, we’ll move to breakout rooms, where the three working groups (Anxiety & Depression, Age at First Use, Type Two Diabetes) will meet concurrently.
MATERIALS FROM THIS MEETING:
- CHIP Intro Slides April 7 2021
- 2021 to 23 CHIP 3 year plan with 2021 actions highlighted (14 pages, PDF)
- Complete Streets presentation for CHIP
- Link2Health presentation for CHIP Network
- Anxiety and Depression Working Group:
- Agenda AD Working Group 2021.4.7
- List of Community Health Worker/Navigator/Peer Support roles in the region (please update!)
- Mark your calendar now for upcoming CHIP Network meetings in 2021: June 2, Sept 1, and Nov 3. All on Wednesdays, from 3-4:30pm.
- On April 30, 9-10am, we’re presenting the results of the latest County Health Rankings and Legislative Priorities for the 2021-23 CHIP. More about the April 30th event. Register here.
Learn more about the CHIP here: frcog.org/chip!
Contact project coordinator Jen Audley (firstname.lastname@example.org / 413-774-3167 x 126) with questions or to be added to the CHIP Network email list.