- This event has passed.
Local Public Health Roundtable
July 26 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
On the agenda each time:
- What’s new in the world of local public health?
- What questions do you have?
- What good ideas do you have to share?
- COVID data for our region: https://www.publichealthwm.org/covid-19/data/Franklin
On the agenda for 7/26:
- Current status of vaccination: updated maps of coverage by age, by town: Click here to see updated maps
- Pioneer Valley Mosquito Control District (invited)
- Recent Supreme Court Short Term Rental decision kp law memo STR
- Today’s hearing on vaccination of those under 12: https://malegislature.gov/Events/Hearings/Detail/3890
MAPHCO After Action Review/Improvement Plan conference
- PFAS testing project: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/per-and-polyfluoroalkyl-substances-pfas-in-private-well-drinking-water-supplies-faq#pfas-testing-in-private-wells-
- New Masking Signs now available – PDF links below
How to join the conversation:
Meeting ID: 822 5915 0264
Dial In: +1 929 205 6099
One-tap mobile: +19292056099,,82259150264#