- This event has passed.
CHIP County Health Rankings Release 2022
May 6, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
At this event CHIP members and our local legislators gathered to discuss what this year’s County Health Rankings tell us about Franklin County* and how to improve our health!
Meeting Recording (The passcode is CHIP:CoHR22)
Slides with speaker notes (PDF)
Summary of legislators’ comments (PDF)
*Sadly, while our Community Health Improvement Plan covers the North Quabbin region, the Rankings for Franklin County do not.
Health Rankings Background and Materials:
- County Health Rankings website: https://www.countyhealthrankings.org/explore-health-rankings
- 2022 Franklin County, MA Health Rankings
- Franklin County Rankings compared over time 2016-2022
- Compare Counties in Massachusetts – Franklin, Berkshire, Hampshire and Worcester
- Compare Counties in rural regions: Franklin (MA) vs. Litchfield (CT) vs. Cheshire (NH)
Other data sources and sites mentioned during the presentation:
- CISA’s HIP MAP: https://www.buylocalfood.org/hip-map/
- Equal Pay MA site: www.equalpayma.com
- Housing and Transportation Index: https://htaindex.cnt.org/map/
- Fair Share Amendment Campaign: https://www.raiseupma.org/fair-share-amendment-2022/
- CHIP Legislative Agenda 2021-2022 (updated Dec 2021)
- MA Legislature website