Colrain 2020.10.25 flu clinic poster
What you should bring or prepare:
- Bring your insurance cards or a good paper copy of them – most forms of insurance are accepted – or, if you do not have a billable insurance,bring $20 for the fee for adults and $10 for kids
- Prepare forms and review information sheets ahead of time. Print the forms below, or contact the Board of Health in your participating town for a paper copy.
- ALL Flu Vaccine Recipients (of standard, high-dose, and mist vaccines — all ages):
- Mist Recipients (Children 2 – 18 only)/Caregivers:
- Bring a pen and something to write on. We’ll have some on hand, too.