- This event has passed.
Conway Flu Clinic
November 6, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
What to expect:
A COVID Self-Screen is required of everyone attending. Face masks and physical distancing as possible are required. Local public health, public safety, fire and EMS, along with other community leaders and volunteers including members of the Franklin County/Western Massachusetts Medical Reserve Corps are staffing these clinics to provide annual flu vaccine and practice Emergency Dispensing Site protocols in anticipation of COVID vaccine.
What kind of vaccine is available?
Both injectable and flu mist formulas for kids will be available this year. Senior High-Dose formulas will be available at most clinics for those over age 65 — please check the calendar links above for the specific clinic to check. Visit this page regularly for updates and any changes and contact Lisa White, RN, Regional Public Health Nurse of FRCOG, at 413-774-3167 x 156 for any special needs.
What you should bring or prepare:
- Bring your insurance cards or a good paper copy of them – most forms of insurance are accepted – or, if you do not have a billable insurance,bring $20 for the fee for adults and $10 for kids
- Prepare forms and review information sheets ahead of time. Print the forms below, or contact the Board of Health in your participating town for a paper copy.
- ALL Flu Vaccine Recipients (of standard, high-dose, and mist vaccines — all ages):
- Mist Recipients (Children 2 – 18 only)/Caregivers:
- Bring a pen and something to write on. We’ll have some on hand, too.