- This event has passed.
COVID Coordination Roundtable
January 11 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00pm on [day], repeating indefinitely
Public Health Stakeholders are invited to join FRCOG staff for a regional COVID Coordination Roundtable.
We will meet approximately every two weeks, except on holidays. Click here for a flyer for the series. On the agenda each time:
- What’s new this week in the state guidance?
- What questions do you have?
- What good ideas do you have to share?
How to join the conversation:
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88542036023
Meeting ID: 885 4203 6023
One tap mobile number: +16468769923,,88542036023#
On the agenda for 1/11: vaccine planning, local data, your questions and good ideas.
Links and Materials from 1/11:
Links and Materials from 12/14:
- Preparedness in a Pandemic Planning Toolkit
- Regional Testing Locations by western MA County (via W MA HMCC)
- Vaccine planning resources and articles (via W MA HMCC)
- Talking with loved ones about in person visits during the pandemic
Links and Materials from 11/30:
- House of Worship Sector specific guidance
- Coming soon: COVID vaccine information for local officials
Links and Materials from 11/16:
- FRSU38 updated health indicators for school open/closure_November 8 2020
- Workshop on new metrics on 11/20/20 — register here
Links and Materials from 11/2:
- Thanksgiving slides and sample posts can be found at: https://frcog.org/covid-19-resources/
- Academic Public Health Volunteer Corps web page: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/academic-health-department-academic-public-health-volunteer-corps
- Quarantine Editorial by public health nurses: https://www.recorder.com/my-turn-FranklinCntyNurses-QuarantineWhenNeeded-37024015
Links and Materials from 10/19
- COVID survey FLYER and link: https://survey.jsi.com/s3/DPH-COVID-19
- State DRAFT COVID Vaccination Plan
- Globe article about the plan.
- Franklin Regional Housing and Redevelopment Authority resources on foreclosure and homelessness prevention, help for landlords, help for tenants, and more: https://www.fcrhra.org
- Board of Health responsibilities re: Housing Safety
- DESE school-related COVID cases listing: https://www.doe.mass.edu/covid19/positive-cases/
- New signs available from FRCOG.
Links and Materials from 10/5
Links and Materials from 9/21:
- Briefing on CDC Vaccination Program Playbook for Jurisdiction Operations: click here
- Updated CDC Information on COVID transmission: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/how-covid-spreads.html
- Updated Testing information: https://frcog.org/covid-testing-options-as-of-9-21-20/
- Class on 9/24 on using COVID data: click here.
- Remote Learning Programs: https://frcog.org/remote-learning-options-and-the-municipal-role-in-approving-them/
Links and Materials from 9/14:
- Franklin County COVID Dashboard by Public Health Institute of Western MA: https://www.publichealthwm.org/covid-19/data/Franklin
- For average age of new COVID cases: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-response-reporting#covid-19-weekly-public-health-report-
- Frontier/Union 38 Community Health Indicators
- Materials from CPHS Health District Public Health Nurses to District School Nurses:
Reminder: check out all the resources at https://frcog.org/covid-19-updates/