- This event has passed.
Food Truck Permitting
May 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The first half of this training will focus on health department responsibilities & requirements for plan review and conducting an inspection. In the second half, we will be joined by a fire prevention inspector who will give an overview of their process and basic fire safety concerns that health inspectors should be aware of.
Printable version of flyer (PDF 1,463 KB)
Food Truck Permitting PowerPoint (pdf 16,500kb)
- Sample Mobile Food Truck Application (Word, 18.9 kb)
- Sample Mobile Food Pre-Op Checklist (Word, 44 kb)
- Sample Temporary Food Application (Word, 198 kb)
- Sample Temporary Food Inspection Report (Word, 14 kb)
- Food-Employee-Reporting-Agreement-English (pdf, 18 kb)
- Food-Employee-Reporting-Agreement-Spanish (pdf, 61 kb)