- This event has passed.
Public Health Roundtable
September 27 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
On the agenda each time:
- What’s new in the world of local public health?
- What questions do you have?
- What good ideas do you have to share?
On the agenda for September:
- Latest numbers on vaccination, COVID
- Vaccines: Flu, Additional doses for the immune compromised, and boosters; Under 12 vaccines, featuring Jeannette M. Tokarz, MD, FAAP, BMP Greenfield Family Medicine
- Mask mandates — school and community. Link to Town Mask Mandate Status: https://frcog.org/local-mask-mandates/
- Mask signage available: https://frcog.org/new-face-covering-signs-available/
Links shared at the August meeting:
- Local Contact Tracing Contacts, by town.
- State vaccination data
- Current COVID case and hospitalization data
- FRCOG Vaccine Website: Flu and COVID
- MASK ORDER – REVISED Generic draft2
How to join the conversation:
- Join Zoom Meeting by clicking; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84199405342?pwd=QVFPazduQnVZNEliVy9IT3ByMWNqUT09
- Meeting ID: 841 9940 5342
- Passcode: 178154
- One tap mobile: +16468769923,,84199405342# US