IT & Cybersecurity Workshop Series: Workshop 4
December 2 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Workshop 4: Security and Compliance Workshop
Target Audience: Executive Leadership, Any departments dealing with sensitive information (i.e. Police, Fire, HR)
Thursday, December 2, 2021. 9am-11am.
- Most common sensitive data types in a municipality
- PHI (the 2 things needed with data for it to be considered PHI and regulated by HIPAA)
- Identifying sensitive data in your environment
- Strategies for protecting sensitive data and end user education
- When all else fails, there’s insurance. An overview of cyber insurance and what’s included.
- FOIA, record retention, and e-discovery
- Baseline standards and best practices for a security and compliance program
Questions? Contact Amanda Doster at firstname.lastname@example.org