- This event has passed.
School Nurse and Public Health Nurse Joint Coordination Meeting
January 15, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Join Zoom Meeting; https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85793861243?pwd=V0V3Y2IvUUg2RGpCMVRXb20zYkxrQT09
Meeting ID: 857 9386 1243 Passcode: 640243 One tap mobile: +16468769923,,85793861243# US (New York)
- Franklin County COVID Data Dashboard with new graphs: https://www.publichealthwm.org/covid-19/data/Franklin
- State Dashboard: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-response-reporting
Below are all the materials shared at previous meetings.
Materials from 1/15/21 Meeting:
- When can I get the vaccine?
- Where can I get the vaccine?
- Pool Testing — Note that questions may be sent to : [email protected]
- Link to Medical Reserve Corps to volunteer for COVID vaccine clinics this spring: www.wmmrc.org
- Link to the memos from the Massachusetts Vaccine Safety and Efficacy Evaluation Task Force
Materials from our 12/11 Meeting
New Quarantine documents:
- 14-10-7 day COVID19_Quarantine information 12.7.2020 820a FINAL (1) (1)
- COVID19-Isolation-information-and-guidance_ver2.0_August9 (3)
Materials from our 11/16 meeting:
- Holiday Safety Tips: https://frcog.org/holiday-safety-tips/
Materials from our 10/30 meeting:
- Notes from nurses-coordination-Meeting-2020.10.30
- COVID home test kits (https://www.pixel.labcorp.com/at-home-test-kits/covid-19-test)
- Families First Coronavirus Paid Leave link https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employer-paid-leave
Materials from our 10/2 meeting:
- School and PH Nurse Meeting Notes 2020. 10.2
- school nurses contact info 2020.10.6
- public health nurse contact info
- Frontier school open/closure metrics
- DESE Family Communications Toolkit