- This event has passed.
School Nurse and Public Health Nurse Coordination Meeting
March 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86495705056?pwd=RjlSWVdzSGFEQVBsQkU4UHgvTjA2dz09
Meeting ID: 864 9570 5056 Passcode: 448175
One tap mobile : +16468769923,,86495705056# US (New York)
Agenda for 3/12 Meeting: School Re-opening, Pooled Testing, Vaccine Planning and Your Updates!
- Franklin County COVID Data Dashboard with new graphs: https://www.publichealthwm.org/covid-19/data/Franklin
- State Dashboard: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-response-reporting
Below are all the materials shared at previous meetings.
Materials from 1/15/21 Meeting:
- When can I get the vaccine?
- Where can I get the vaccine?
- Pool Testing — Note that questions may be sent to : K12COVIDtesting@mass.gov
- Link to Medical Reserve Corps to volunteer for COVID vaccine clinics this spring: www.wmmrc.org
- Link to the memos from the Massachusetts Vaccine Safety and Efficacy Evaluation Task Force
Materials from our 12/11 Meeting
New Quarantine documents:
- 14-10-7 day COVID19_Quarantine information 12.7.2020 820a FINAL (1) (1)
- COVID19-Isolation-information-and-guidance_ver2.0_August9 (3)
Materials from our 11/16 meeting:
- Holiday Safety Tips: https://frcog.org/holiday-safety-tips/
Materials from our 10/30 meeting:
- Notes from nurses-coordination-Meeting-2020.10.30
- COVID home test kits (https://www.pixel.labcorp.com/at-home-test-kits/covid-19-test)
- Families First Coronavirus Paid Leave link https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employer-paid-leave
Materials from our 10/2 meeting: