- This event has passed.
Select Board 101: A discussion about the ins and outs of being a Select Board member
October 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This online presentation & discussion will:
- Give an overview of Select Board member responsibilities
- Provide insights from long-serving members
- Give new members from around the region a chance to meet each other and to ask questions.
Presenters include: Bob Dean, former Chair of the Buckland Select Board; and Barbara (Bee) Jacque, current member and former Chair of the Northfield Select Board.
There is no cost for this workshop.
Please register to receive the Zoom login for this workshop: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIkdemoqz4rEtNHJ_GvZI-af3nqNCRBhdoo#/registration
(All materials are in PDF format)
Presentation Slide Deck (908 KB)
Handouts for each module are available by clicking on the module title in the accordion below
- Budget Process (564 KB)
- Capital Improvement Manual (380 KB)
- Financial Team and Duties (632 KB)
- Forecast Revenues and Expenditures (170 KB)
- Massworks Infrastructure Program (897 KB)
- Community One Stop for Growth Notice of Funding Availability FY24 (441 KB)
- Municipal Finance Glossary (437 KB)
- Municipal Finance Calendar (405 KB)
- Reserve Policies (107 KB)
- Wendell Financial Policies and Procedures (188 KB)