- This event has passed.
Short Term Rentals: Zoning, Building Codes, and State Sanitary Codes
June 3, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
This webinar will include:
- an overview of the current building and sanitary codes related to short term rentals;
- best practices for licensure and inspection;
- town regulatory options to address short term rentals (zoning & general ordinance); and
- information on local option taxes for short term rentals.
- Randy Crochier, Regional Health Agent
- Jim Hawkins, FCCIP Program Manager / Building Commissioner
- Peggy Sloan, Director of Planning & Development
- Phoebe Walker, Director of Community Services
- & other FRCOG Staff
Materials from the meeting:
Click here to download the Room Tax Impact Fee Chart.
Click here to download the FY21 Room Tax Revenues Chart.
Click here for the workshop slides.
To request data on STRs in your town, email this contact at Mass Dept. of Revenue, Division of Local Services:[email protected]