- This event has passed.
Vaccine Community Conversation for Black, Indigenous and Person of Color Communities
April 29, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
APRIL 29 at 5 PM on YouTube, Zoom, Facebook, and GCTV
Please join us for an evening of information. As our country and the public moves closer to an open vaccination process, many people in the Black, Indigenous, and person of color communities have questions that speak more specifically to our history with the health care system, equity in vaccinations for the BIPOC community, side effects, and more. We invite you into this safe space to voice your concerns and gain some answers for yourselves and your families.
- Submit a question for the panel by CLICKING HERE
- To join the conversation on the 29th, register by CLICKING HERE
- Link to the Youtube event: https://youtu.be/FgM4KAJm2JQ
- Link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/945278999540432/
- We’ll also be airing it on Comcast channel 15 — GCTV