The Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) seeks an experienced grants administrator to join our Emergency Preparedness Program. The person in this position will perform technical and administrative work and project management associated within the Emergency Preparedness Program to assist in meeting fiscal and contractual requirements.
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative & fiscal reporting to funders,
- Serving as administrative point of contact & overseeing fiduciary relationships related to Emergency Preparedness Program,
- Providing administrative support and project management to implement activities of the Emergency Preparedness Program,
- Working with the FRCOG’s chief procurement officer to contract with vendors under the regulations of Massachusetts Procurement Law,
- Assisting with regional emergency response coordination for the HMCC.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, ability to obtain and synthesize information from a variety of sources to draw conclusions, comfort with reaching out to new people and organizations and establishing effective working relationships. Above all, the successful candidate will be self-motivated, curious, and able to multitask.
Requires 1-2 evening or weekend meetings/week and 24/7 on-call duties approx. 1 week/mo. Pay begins at $60k, negotiable, with full benefits.
Resume and cover letter by 1/19/23 to [email protected]. The search will continue until the position is filled.
The FRCOG is an equal opportunity employer and is interested in candidates from a diverse range of cultural, ethnic, and racial backgrounds, and who are well-suited to understanding the needs of the diverse populations we serve.