skip to Main Content

Ideas and related materials for spending opioid settlement funds appropriately in Franklin County:

Materials from MAHB  and KP Law on how to set up a stabilization account or appropriate funds at Annual Town Meeting or City Council: 

Information from the Attorney General’s Office:


All municipalities are encouraged to report annually on their expenditures, and these reports will be available to the public on a map.  ONLY municipalities receiving more than $35,000 in a year are required to submit reports.  Draft reporting form. 

Questions about this page? Contact Phoebe Walker at [email protected] or 774-3167 x 102. 

Back To Top