Lisa White and Meg Ryan, Public Health Nurses at the Cooperative Public Health Service Health District announce an updated schedule of Walk-In Wellness Clinics across the district.
Services available to member town residents include:
- Preventative and diagnostic health screenings
- Flu and COVID vaccinations
- Individualized help managing chronic health conditions
- Tools for medication self-management (medication calendars, files of life, pill sorters)
- Mercury thermometer & sharps disposal and container exchange (collaboration with Franklin Cty Solid Waste Mgmt. District)
- Home visits available to residents in need
Flyers for printing and sharing:
- West County Public Health Nursing flyer January 2022
- North County Public Health Nursing flyer January 2021
- South County Public Health Nursing flyer January 2021
Schedule of Clinics:
- Ashfield: First Congregational Church: first Food Pantry Tuesday each month 2 pm-4 pm (February 8, March 8, April 5)
- Bernardston: currently on hiatus
- Charlemont: 2nd Tuesday 10:30-12. Federated Church, 3rd Tuesday 4-5:30 during Good Neighbors Food Distribution
- Conway: 1st Friday 9 am to noon. Conway Town Hall, home visits following.
- Deerfield: Weekly, Wednesdays 10 am to 2 pm, Nurses’ office, Town Offices.
- Erving: 1st Tuesday 9-11. Erving Senior/Community Center.
- Gill: 2nd Fridays, 10 to noon, Stoughton Place Community Room.
- Rowe: 4th Monday 10 am-12 pm , Town Hall
- Shelburne: 4th Tuesday 10:30 am to noon, The Senior Center