WRHSAC awarded funds to the Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG) to conduct the series of Cybersecurity/IT Capacity Building Workshops as recommended by the study noted above. The workshops were offered to educate and inform town management of what’s involved with running their IT programs, so they can make more informed technology decisions, ask the right questions of their Managed Services Provider or technology personnel, and plan well. They also sought to help cultivate a culture of more technology and cyber-safety awareness at all levels of the municipality.
The workshops were held virtually and recorded. The workshops recordings are available and can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
- Session One: Cybersecurity Policies & Procedures Part 1
- Session Two: Policies & Procedures, Part 2: “Building a Cybersecurity Program”
- Session Three: Incident Response Planning, Part 1
- Session Four: Incident Response Planning, Part 2
- Session Five: Security and Compliance Workshop
- Session Six: State and Federal Cybersecurity/IT Resources