This report focuses on the six planned industrial parks in the region, to understand their present capacity and to plan for the future. The six planned industrial parks within Franklin County, Massachusetts are:
- Airport Industrial Park, Turners Falls (Montague)
- Deerfield Industrial Park, South Deerfield (Deerfield)
- Interstate-91 Industrial Park, Greenfield
- Orange Industrial Park, Orange
- Randall Pond Industrial Park, Orange
- Whately Industrial Park, Whately
This report evaluates the status of parcels within each of these industrial parks, and determines the amount of developable industrial land available as of the end of 2017. Only parcels in planned industrial parks are included in this inventory. Other properties zoned for industrial use, office complexes, or vacant industrial sites not in an industrial park are not included in this inventory.