The Corridor Management Plan was completed for the Route 116 Scenic Byway: Deerfield, Conway, and Ashfield in Franklin County; Plainfield in Hampshire County;
and Savoy, Cheshire, and Adams in Berkshire County. The Byway travels through historic farming villages, along scenic back roads, through rural town centers, and thick
forested lands along the route from Deerfield in the Connecticut River Valley to Adams in the Berkshire Hills. It is a unique travel route that provides a scenic east-west course through Western Massachusetts.
All files are in PDF format.
- Cover Title Pages and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Landscape Resources
- Chapter 3 Natural Resources
- Chapter 4 Outdoor Recreation
- Chapter 5 Archaeological Historic Resources
- Chapter 6 Transportation
- Chapter 7 Community Planning
- Chapter 8 Tourism
- Chapter 9 Economic Development
- Chapter 10 Action Plan