The Franklin Regional Council of Governments (FRCOG), the Pioneer Valley Planning Commission (PVPC), and the Berkshire Regional Planning Commission (BRPC) are sponsoring a series of virtual information sessions on available state funding. Sessions are geared toward municipal leaders with the goal of increasing capacity and understanding of grant funding opportunities available from the state and increasing the number of successful grant applications on a range of issues from economic development to the arts to climate resilience – and beyond.
These sessions are co-planned by the offices of Representative Natalie Blais and Senators Jo Comerford, Anne Gobi, Adam Gomez, Adam Hinds, Eric Lesser, and John Velis and co-hosted by the western Massachusetts state legislative delegation.
Topics, recordings, and handouts will be posted here after each session. Please check back later!
- Tuesday, April 12. Community One Stop for Growth, welcoming the Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development, Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD), and MassDevelopment.
- Tuesday, April 26. Federal Highway Administration, MassDOT
- Tuesday, May 10 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EOEEA), Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness (MVP) program, Division of Ecological Restoration (DER), Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER).
- Tuesday, May 24 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Massachusetts Historical Commission, Mass Cultural Council, Division of Local Services (DLS)
- Tuesday, June 7 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Massachusetts Broadband Institute (MBI), Executive Office of Technology Services and Security (EOTSS), Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development (EOHED)